New this summer: When you enroll into a Georgetown Medical Research, Medicine, or Surgery course you'll be eligible to purchase Medicine +Live.
This supplemental add-on includes structured online sessions on select weekdays. These events, spanning a variety of exciting medicine related subjects, will include:
- Guest speakers: Subject-matter experts, physicians, and other industry professionals.
- Course mentors: Students and alumni who know the field.
- Engaging activities: Engage with classmates from around the world.
Once you apply for and are admitted to a qualifying course (Medical Research, Medicine, or Surgery) you’ll have the ability to purchase Medicine +Live on the check out page. The link to the check out page will be in your admittance email. Cost: $500.
*+Live sessions are subject to change.
+Live Session Details
- +Live sessions are offered four days a week (weekdays only) during your qualifying course dates. Each session lasts 1 hour.
- You'll gain access to your complete schedule details two weeks prior to your start date via email and once you log into our online learning management system (called Canvas) on your start date.
- You'll also have access to an orientation session which is designed to introduce you to the course, Canvas, and your +Live sessions.
Below are sample session topics to give you a peek into what what the sessions will look like. This content is subject to change.